Accurate and relevant translations of corporate, HR and legal documents are always important for international companies and corporations.
- Maintaining a shared corporate culture across your geographical zones and sectors.
- Convey a shared message and ethos in a manner that is appropriate to a specify country. Writing in Franglais and an overly French management style (often more hierarchical than UK management styles) will not engage your staff.
- Corporate governance – ensure that your staff fully understand the implications of anti-bribery and anti-corruption frameworks. If you don’t set out a clear framework, in clear and well translated documents, then staff will not have adequate guidelines to follow. In these turbulent times, corporate governance is more important than ever.
- Use a professional translator who can demonstrate their credentials.
- Use a professional translator who specialises in your field. I have extensive experience working in the corporate services department of a major French corporation. I am a chartered translator.
- I can review existing documents and make recommendations
- Engage an expert bilingual and bicultural translator to ensure that your message is accurate, relevant and on target.
Julie Barber is a chartered translator, proof-reader, editor and language consultant who works from French to English and specialises in business, legal, certification, social sciences and general translation. She is qualified and chartered with the UK Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIOL) and was awarded the CIOL Diploma in Translation in 2001, specialising in Business, Social Science and General translation. Julie holds a separate certificate in Company Secretarial Skills & Share Registration Practice with the Chartered Institute of Secretaries & Administrators, relating to the field of Corporate Law and Business Administration. Her mission is to enhance your client communication and business processes by providing high-quality, bespoke French and English language services. You can follow her on Linkedin and Facebook.