Translation at its best
T&S Services provides certified French translation services to meet your language requirements. If you need support with a different European language combination, please enquire as I partner with other well-qualified professionals.
How can I help you?
I am a certified French translator who is qualified and chartered with the Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIOL). I specialise in corporate and certified translations for businesses of all sizes and private clients, as well as a range of other subjects.
If you have French-English and other European language requirements, T&S Services provides professional and high-end services for:
- Business and legal translation
- Company Secretarial, incorporation documents, minutes of meetings, articles of association
- By-laws, company formation, corporate secretariat
- Corporate policies and communications
- Governance and compliance
- General translation
- Certificates – birth, marriage, death, university
- Certified translations accepted by the Home Office, banks and courts etc.
- Notarisation and Apostille – find out more about Official Translations
- Social Sciences – NGOs, aid agencies, institutions, politics
- Reviewing existing translations to propose improvements
- Bilingual and English-language proofreading and editing
- Affordable rates
- Avoid costly mistakes
- Passport and job applications accepted first-time round
- Open up new doors for your business
- Boost sales
- Coherence and cultural relevance for corporate policies
- Enhance your communication
- Contract translation – know exactly what you are signing up to
- Legal protection
For a free consultation and quote call today on +44 (0)7954 693 561 or use the forms below. We can speak French or English, just pick up the phone and say Bonjour or Hello!
How to choose the right translator for your project
It is important to look for a translator who has plenty of experience and can demonstrate this to you. Professional qualifications (a relevant degree, diploma or chartership with the Chartered Institute of Linguists) are also a good point of reference. Translators normally specialise in a number of fields. If you have legal documents to translate, then you should look for a translator who specialises in law. Being a doctor who also speaks a language doesn’t make you a medical translator; it is not the same thing. Being a business consultant with a good level of English doesn’t make you a translator either. Professional translators are trained and are knowledgeable about the specific field, the language and the art of translation. Translators normally only work from one or more languages into their mother tongue; this is an industry standard. Ask the translator or the agency to demonstrate the credentials of the translator.
Read more on “How to hire the best translator for your project”.
Who are my clients and partners?
I work with a wide variety of translation agencies, businesses of all sizes, NGOs, institutions and individuals. I occasionally partner with other well-qualified translators to provide high-end French to English and European language services.
Certified French Translation Services for individuals and businesses
“Julie is a superb translator. The latest piece of work she did for me was a translation of an 80 page thesis on corporate culture prepared for a multi-lingual group. Reading the French to English translation was as though it had been written first hand in English with not even a hint of French. Excellent”.
D.Carr, Chief Executive Officer at Bouygues Energies & Services in the UK.
Service areas – worldwide!
One of the things that I love about my work is the diverse range of clients. I am based in Northwich, Cheshire, United Kingdom. I serve local clients in Knutsford, Manchester, Chester and Liverpool as well as international ones in France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Haiti, Africa, Canada, Singapore and the USA. This is a friendly, professional service that is both local and international. Try T&S for certified French translation services today!
My services in a nutshell:
Communicate well with your business partners by speaking their language.