Certified French translator
Save time and money, take a break or concentrate on your core work by allowing me to take care of your language requirements.
I am a professional linguist who helps individuals and companies to achieve their goals by providing high-quality language services. I offer certified and professional-level translation, proofreading and editing. Unlike traditional agencies, I also complete administrative language tasks: phone calls on your behalf, setting up bilingual templates, and dealing with other projects. I help to solve problems that could make your life and work easier. I work from French to English, and partner with certified colleagues for other language combinations.
Certified French translator – Download my handy flyer here: TS Services Flyer v.English
- Accurate, high-quality translations
- Business, legal, certificates, marketing and social science text
- Certification and notarisation, accepted by the Home Office
- Phone calls on behalf of individuals or professionals
- Administrative tasks in French or English
- All work undertaken is strictly confidential
The benefits of using a certified French translator:
- Accurate and professionally formatted certificates
- Passport and visa applications accept upon first submission
- Ease of business communications
- Boost your image and reach new international markets
- Understand what you are signing and avoid costly mistakes
- Let me take care of bilingual tasks and calls
- Pay per task. A flexible, adaptable service tailored to your needs
Examples of recent work:
- Articles of association + legal text for a venture looking to raise 1 billion euros
- Phone calls to French police (client – police – myself, three-way call)
- Letters and calls to French pension authorities
- Translation of birth, marriage, death and university certificates
- Certification and letters of attestation
- Translation of contracts
Not sure if you need help or not? I provide free consultations to identify your language requirements and to propose solutions. Call today on +44 (0)7954 693 561 or use the form below. If your translation has a professional, financial or personal value, it always makes sense to use the services of a certified translator. In the long run, your initial investment saves you time, money and effort. Other language combinations are available upon request.
Consult the ‘Services’ tabs to find out more about my areas of expertise and how I could help you today.
How do we work together?
It is really easy! I work from my own premises and support clients virtually via phone, Skype, email or any other comparable ways. If you are local, I can be available in person for depending on the task.
“Julie is a superb translator. The latest piece of work she did for me was a translation of an 80 page thesis on corporate culture prepared for a multi-lingual group. Reading the French to English translation was as though it had been written first hand in English with not even a hint of French. Excellent”.
D.Carr, Chief Executive Officer at Bouygues Energies & Services in the UK.
“It was a true pleasure to work with you”.
Marta, Translation Agency, Poland.
“I am so happy that I worked with you today!”
Jack, Translation Agency owner, UK.
“Thanks for your work Julie, everything was perfect”.
Guillaume, Business Services Agency, France.
“Many thanks for your prompt service. Very helpful”.
M, Notary Public, UK.
I am a certified French translator based in Northwich (Cheshire) and London, with worldwide clients in France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Africa, Canada, Singapore, China and the USA. This is a friendly, professional service that is both local and international.
Accreditation – the hallmark of high-quality
I am member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists and hold the status of chartered translator and language specialist.
Your projects, my expertise
Contact T&S Services when you need professional, accurate and certified translations.